If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (253) 848-0800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Leaking Pipe Causes Mold

Mold loves moisture. So, if you have a serious mold problem, you have a moisture problem. This home had a leaking pipe that went unnoticed and eventually caused the mold growth you see pictured here. SERVPRO of Puyallup / Sumner was called to handle the cleanup.

We cut out the damaged drywall to give us access to the leak and the source of the mold. We were able to dry the moisture and make the repairs quickly. 

If your home suffers a mold loss like this one, call SERVPRO of Puyallup / Sumner. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.