If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (253) 848-0800

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Mold Due To Pipe Leak

A leaking pipe in this kitchen caused a damp environment perfect for the growth of mold. Since this leak was behind a wall, it wasn't caught right away. This gave the mold ample time to grow. The homeowner began to notice a musty smell and called SERVPRO of Puyallup/Sumner.

When we arrived on the scene, we immediately began to perform a wet check to look for a moisture problem. We found it and got started tearing out the cabinets and flooring, where we found the mold.

After drying up all the moisture, we were able to begin effectively cleaning up and restoring this kitchen.